Public Keycloak Trainings
March 1, 2021
Tags: #keycloak #authentication #training
In cooperation with two leading public training providers, I offer a public one-day Keycloak online training at theses dates:
May, 21st, 2021: IT Security Summit 2021 June, 2nd, 2021: betterCode Workshop (sold out!)
June, 10th, 2021: betterCode Workshop 21.09.2021: IT Security Summit 2021, Berlin 11.10.2021: heise devSec Workshop 12.11.2021: W-JAX 2021
The agenda will be of the following:
- Running Keycloak as Docker container with external database
- Configure external Identity Providers, by the example of Azure ActiveDirectory
- Using customized authentication flows
- Using a custom 2FA solution
- Securing Java-based applications like Spring Boot and Quarkus
Hope to see you there!
If you have any questions, get in touch with me. And if you’d like me to give a customized Keycloak training at your company - please do also not hesitate to contact me!
« Keycloak & React.JS & Router Integration How To Keycloak is dead - long live Keycloak-X! »